Thursday, November 20, 2008

"Heely" shoes retirement

Before Yoshi was born, for people who worked with me everyday, they knew I don't really own a pair of sport/running shoes. The last one I had was probably since 10 years ago. I never lay my eyes on any flat shoes. Work casual days meant jeans with heels.....BUT now~ I don't even own a pair of shoes with heels. There are many times I tried on some in store, but the thought of dropping Yoshi onto the ground because of the heels, just doesn't worth the try. I do miss those pretty heely shoes, perhaps when Yoshi gets a bit older, and no longer need me to carry him, then u might see me growing few inches higher ("artificially") someday.

4 comments:

amy said...

same here! i tried wearing those w/ fatter heels these days and luckily no accidents so far (touchwood).

Anonymous said...

i think you need to wear those flat shoes for quite a while, 'cos you need to chase after Yoshi when he is running around!

Anonymous said...

give Yoshi your shoes with heels and he gets a bit higher to fit all his pants.

kk & pp

Anonymous said...

Even though I don't have a lovely baby like Yoshi, I always wear flats...flats can actually be very good too...let's explore more when you are back next month!!

Flats Expert - Mays