Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Winter is here

The cold weather has arrived in a sudden. My body definitely wasn't ready, so I finally caught a minor cold. I sound like a horse.......I'm feeling much better after the weekend, but the cold wind just made us want to stay at home, drinking hot chocolate milk only.

Auntie Anna- the jacket is finally fitting this winter. Now Yoshi is trapped!! (Thx)
Is anyone ready for x'mas?Recently, we have been teaching Yoshi to put things back to it's original position. Like this night, we have asked him to put the magnets back onto the refrigerator. We clapped our hands after he did it. He found it very funny when we did that. So in order to get more clapping hands, he always went up to the refrigerator, peeled the magnet, and put it right back.....and he then clapped his own hands....^_^ silly boy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yoshi looks so handsome in that jacket ! :D

In fact I gave the same training to my nephew when he was Yoshi's age --- asked him to put magnets back onto the fridge. It's so easy to play with kids at this age, everything seems to be of so much fun to them ! Cute !

Auntie Anna