Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sleepless in Cincinnati

Instead of Sleepless in Seattle, it's Sleepless in Cincinnati last night.

After refusing to drink his night time milk, and tossing in bed for almost 45 mins, Yoshi finally fell asleep at around 10:30. But then, by midnight, he woke up again, crying in his crib. His loud crying wouldn't stop no matter what we did, how we held him..........long story short- after back and forth in the crib, I finally took him downstairs, gave him a bottle of milk, that was it. He drank it all and happy smile was back. In fact, lately he's been waking up after few hrs into his sleep, but he always fell right back to sleep. We thought perhaps the night time milk gave him some gas to release which woke him up (because me and Nori both heard him farting few nights...)??? wish I had a magic "crying decoder" machine.

Rafael, I thought of you last night, remember your midnight show happened few months ago?
After his milk, smile and story telling began.......

7 comments:

amy said...

haha, thanks for thinking of us!

and yoshi is sooooooooooo eager to speak and communicate with you! good job yoshi!

Unknown said...

Yoshi, are you trying to tell us you looking for the Choo-Choo train?!

Anonymous said...

is the bottle the old avent bottle (with BPA)? I was using the old avent bottle with Charlene and she has lots of gas (and i changed to dr. brown). Now Hillary is using the new BPA free avent bottle. She has no gas at all! The gas proof has improved a lot.
Or is Yoshi growing teeth again? He might get fussy when growing teeth.

Kambayashi said...

Amy- yes, he seems to be eager to talk to us. I've been talking to him too, even telling him my secrets, ^_^ it's quite funny just to listen to storytelling secession. (but not at 1a.m.)

Kitty- I think he was saying where's the polka dot pant lady?

Cecilia- I don't know if the bottle is improved kind or not, he's bee nusing that since day 1. And he's been having the same brand of formula. Actually I have changed from Similac Advance to Similac Go & Grow, and I did realize it might have more bubble after shaking....not sure about his teeth since I stop counting. Looks like he has every teeth u can think of.....

Anonymous said...

Hi Sabrina, I want to buy the cup that Yoshi is using for Hillary. Did Yoshi start with the sprout cup? If later I need to change to straw cup, do I just buy the top part or do I need to buy the whole cup again?

Kambayashi said...

Hey Cecilia, I have e-mailed photos to your hotmail account, it should be easier to explain.

Anonymous said...

Yoshi, what did u say???

Aunt Elina