Saturday, November 8, 2008

Weekend

Weekend = time to catch up sleep/ rest

Weekend = time for father and son bonding.....

......laying around, just kicking legs (Last week)

......taking a morning nap as usual

......taking a morning nap at the same time


..... (after morning naps), it's time to follow each other around the house

......let's look at the blog together

..... it's time for lunch. Thanks Obaa-chan for the mushroom udon, very nice packaging.

I think u can only find these kind of instant noodle packaging in Japan. Look at those mushroom, so "delicate", they were supposed to be very special ($$) mushrooms. I wish I could take close up photo to show u the thickness of those inside clear plastic sleeves....because they are so THIN, even thinner than a piece of gum. But they are good.

Today's lunch: Mushroom udon + dumplings. I almost felt so guilty to eat the whole slice of mushroom in one bite, because they were so delicate. But at the same time, they were so thin that I couldn't even enjoy the taste completely before it slide right down into my throat.

Today's weather: Cold & cloudy. But the red trees are so pretty.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pui- the noodles and the dumplings are so nice and make me hungry even though we have been eating so much in Macau.

Mays

Anonymous said...

oh, look at the leaves... it's already autumn...

Aunt Elina