Saturday, July 28, 2007

First day on our own

Diaper obsession- I feel like I'm obsessed with changing Yoshi's diaper. Sometimes I wonder if I need to change that frequent, but he seems to feel uncomfortable as soon as it's wet. Can't imagine the days when there was only cloth diapers.....


Freezer- thanks to grandma, we have plently of food supply for a while, so I don't have to worry much about cooking at least this wk while we are on our own.......there is even chicken soup..yummy

Mini TV- now I no longer have to worry about leaving Yoshi in the room, I can see what's he is doing while cooking or somewhere else in the house.

Sleeping pillow- this is a special made pillow. Grandma in charge of cut and sew; grandpa in charge of pulling each little cotton ball into a bigger piece. I think Yoshi really loves it and he seems to sleep very well during night & nap time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

diaper- shall we send u your baby photos showing the cloth diapers you were using ?

chicken soup - did mom tell u that one spoon each day and it's good for one month (or two) ?

mini-tv - buy one more, so yoshi can see what his mom is doing in kitchen when he wakes up.

sleeping pillow - just for him to dream of us.