Saturday, October 6, 2007

Yoshi, you look very different!!!!!!!


"Yoshi, u look different".....this was what I have been saying to him the whole night. YES, Yoshi finally got his FIRST haircut tonight. After being under the heat, and his hair going more and more wild, we have decided to do it, can no longer wait. Lucky uncle Henry got to witness this historic moment also. We have saved portion of the hair, perhaps it might come in good use when daddy gets old someday. ^_^ hee hee........ (Nori only cut the side, I was hoping the top also, but barber said those have to wait)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yoshi like hair cut?
Nori did not like hair cut.
I cut Nori's ear instead of hair,
because he was crying and moving around.
I do not know that he is remenber.

Kambayashi said...

haha... maybe I should check and see if Nori's ear is equal in size then. Perhaps there was Yoshi's favorite camera, so he was really calm, just wondering why are so many people surrounding me?!

Anonymous said...

hey, how long did it take to have a haircut for Yoshi?

Aunt Elin

Kambayashi said...

Hey Elina, it took about 15 mins I think?! Luckily the barber did a pretty good job, otherwise, the backup plan was to shave all his hair....