Thursday, November 8, 2007

Playtime has turned into crying time


I was refering to the book on what I can do with Yoshi at home, kind of like exercise/ play time. But the result wasn't a happy relationship like the photos above, instead......Yoshi was crying hysterically with tear drops on his face.......see below photo.
So what happen:
- Problem #1 from the first exercise: even though Yoshi's neck is much stronger and can stay up, but there are not enough space for his legs on my lap & he won't sit still. What worse is his kung fu kick, oh my stomach................

- Problem #2 from the second exercise: first I lay down, then try to hold and balance the baby on top, that's a challenge. Not only did I almost slip Yoshi from my body, I'm basically forcing him to lie down on a rough surface....no way a 5 month old baby is going to lay still.......and putting him which = the weight of a bag of rice on my stomach, that wasn't comfortable either.

HUH........there goes the crying Yoshi..................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The reason why Yoshi cried during second exercise was same as what happened to the crying Mom after his Kung Fu kick in the first exercise.

gp & gm

Wario said...

Yoshi,

Be happy don't cry... I am going to play 'seesaws' with you one day! You can ask Pui mama to put more weight on... Cos I am afraid the seesaws might slide on one side only!whahaha

From your far far away friend
Wario