Sunday, April 6, 2008

Nice weekend

Saturday afternoon- took a walk in Walmart....both of them had the "suspicious look"?!

Never seen this kind of potty train for boys before...looks like a drinking fountain instead Just woke up from nap..
"Huh....what's that noise?" (Curious Yoshi)
Our neighbour cutting grass with his huge machine....
Beautiful Sunday weather, strolling around the neighbourhood
Yoshi kept looking backward at me during his stroller ride, maybe just to make sure it's me.
Waiting for Nori to return from an off-road trip
Yeah, Otoosan was back!! Good that he washed off all the dirty mud before coming home
Lovely evening
SIDE NOTE#1- Pedicure

I have wanted a pedicure for a long long time, after the harsh winter dryness, my feet skin are all dead. So this Saturday while Nori & Yoshi were taking a morning nap, I went for a pedicure. It was so relaxing, and now my feet is back! (Thanks Nori!!)

SIDE NOTE #2- Art & Craft
Art & craft is never my thing, always have the admiration, but not the talent. However, I did pick up these letters to paint, just for fun. I managed to find some time to do this while Yoshi was playing next to me. Feels like mother & son bonding time (just with different toys)
Trouble & Helper
Yoshi is crawling faster and faster now..

2 comments:

amy said...

good job, yoshi! and you are such a well-tempered and gentle boy! rafael would have knocked down the blocks without thinking!

and good job too, mom! love the hand-painted alphabets! and i also love the book shelf. it's very cute! wish i can get one for rafael too.

Anonymous said...

Yoshi - why are you so cute, little sweetie! And you are always so sensitive to the camera - trained by Mama must be! Auntie May