Friday, November 28, 2008

Packing......packing what?

By now, I would think I'm used to packing for travel. But somehow, I'm feeling a bit "lost" in this whole process. ....
- Is it because it's been a year since we took a flight?
- Is it because we are having a long weekend, so I kept thinking there's still tomorrow?
- Is it because Yoshi is no longer a baby, so there are lots to pack for him and don't know where to begin?
- Is it because I don't even know how to stuff everything we need into the carry on luggage? including Yoshi's toys, food, diapers, backup outfits.........oh my.....
- Is it because everytime when I try to pack, Yoshi likes to play the unpacking game with me?
Wasn't there a credit card commercial saying no need to bring anything to travel, just bring a credit card. That's not true, what about the door-to-door 24 hrs long trip? can u buy non-stop entertainment for a 18 months old boy? can u buy all the baby snacks he needs? can u buy diapers on the flight? No No No!!!

Oh well, good that there are still 2 more days........

Last year when I travel with Yoshi, he was only 6 months old. There wasn't any need for "entertainment" except his little bear for comfort and a boppy pillow for nursing and sleeping. But this time, non stop excitment is probably the key to keep him in the seat. so I have been collecting items for a while. All of these except the mini Tonka cars are newly bought, everything else were either gifts or free "treasures" (A.K.A.- JUNK) I found (& Yoshi has shown great interest before). See photos below.
Wonder how long these treasures can keep the little Yoshi entertained.And of course, these will only be seen after walking laps inside the plane cabin; or after holding him till our arms drop; or when me and Uncle Henry just want a moment of rest...............

No comments: