Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's (& Grandpa's) Day.

This morning at 5:45a.m.---
"Yoshi, wake up...u have to get changed and go"
Zzzzzzzzzzz
"Yoshi, wake up..."
Zzzzzzzzzzz
"Yoshi, wake up, u are going out with Otousan today and have fun."
"O-t-o-u-s-a-n, asobo!!!!" (play together)
Only at that moment, I wished I have the camera with me to capture Yoshi's big (sleepy) smile & excitement.

Today was Yoshi's first off roading trip with Nori. After waiting for 3 years, Nori could finally take Yoshi together and enjoy the off roading fun. Nori doesn't do that often as it's hard to be away from family. But now, finally he can take Yoshi there. I was so excited for their bonding time as well.

While father and son went out of town (3 hrs away), me and Kiharu went shopping. We sure "shop till we drop" today. I asked myself, which stores I wanted to go without needing to worry about watching over Yoshi....my list was so long. (afterall, how often do I get this chances without having to worry about hurrying back home to cook or feed...) So we were out for half a day- 4 stops, 6 stores, 2 feedings inside spaceous changing rooms.... what a great mental therapy. But physically, I'm tired, as I was holding Kiharu or putting her in the baby carrier, so she won't have to sit in the car seat too long.

What a fun day!! Happy Father's (& Grandpa's) Day!!

1 comment:

Joseph said...

Nice!! Nori and Yoshi, continue the legacy of Garage owner!!!

Go Yoshi!!!