Monday, June 20, 2011

"S-U-P-R-I-S-E!!!!"

Last Saturday, I had secretly invited some of our friends over for a SUPRISE 40th birthday party for Nori. This was planned about a month ago. One of his friend invited him for golf outing in the afternoon, while Nori thought I was meeting up with friends for playdate. While he was out, I took the kids to make many stops, picking up balloons, cake, food.... We had such a short time for all of these & decoration. I was planning 15 mins interval in between all the stops. Yoshi kept wondering if we would ever go home.


The plan went so well (& secret) that Nori truely had a suprise when he walked into the house. How fun!!


"SUPRISE!!!"

(Nori was carrying food inside the bag, I sent him to pick up carry out food after golf, so to make sure everyone arrived before him)


"Party favors" for adults- nothing more fun than scratching lottery cards.


Thanks everyone for keeping the secret, it was a lot of fun. (of course I couldn't tell Yoshi either, otherwise, he would spill out the secret message)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing !! You know you should really consider working as a party planner ;)

I organized a surprise bday party for my boyfriend 2 years ago, yet all I could do was to have 2 friends attending it at a restaurant ... hahaha

p.s. Happy Birthday again to Nori san !

Auntie Anna