Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Board game

At 4 years old, Yoshi is now enjoying the fun of board game. He has the patience and desire to play the game (by the rules). And I love these new family bonding experiences too. Sometimes when we were all in the house, not necessary we would be spending time to do things together. But playing the board games, really is a great bonding moments. (Thanks to my dad who used to play board games with me and my brother when we were little. Now I'm passing that interest to the next generation. ^_^)

Nori even encourages us to "accept" Kiharu as a real player. ^_^ and that actually is great. Suprisingly Kiharu would have the patience to wait for her turn. Of course not the entire game, half way through, she would start walking around. Well, let's say, our last game ended up with "someone's" feet right in the middle of the board, messing up the counting steps.....^_^ (and you might be able to imagine big brother's frustrating reaction.....^_^)

No comments: