Sunday, August 28, 2011

Yoshi's first bumper car ride

This past weekend, we had a fun, relaxing family time. We planned everything around kids. Kings Island amusement park is only 5 mins from our house, but this was only Yoshi's second time visiting. We were there in the evening for about 4 hrs till park closed.

The funniest comment from Nori: "I didn't ride on anything..." ^_^ His highlight was probably the hamburger dinner inside the park, and being the security guard to our stroller while I was either riding or lining up with the kids..... Afterall, me and Nori always said, someday when our kids are old enough to ride roller coaster, we will have to find someone else to ride with them. Nori had past neck injuries and not suitable for roller coaster ride (that's what he said). And for me, let's just say, the last time when I rode on roller coaster (1X yrs ago), I can't even open my eyes, nor did I know how to scream.......

Kiharu had fun watching and riding on train. I have a feeling, she might be the one that force either me or Nori to tempt the unthinkable roller coaster ride many years later......


This is Yoshi's first bumper car ride. This is design for little kids only, so they don't have to step on any pedals. They only have to turn the steering wheels......



No comments: