Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Emotional drain...

Today was one of "those days".....I'm just emotional drain at the end.....

Kiharu was perfectly fine this morning, happy, loveable (yeah, did I say use that word? ^_^)... but everything went downhill when her nap time cut short with her stuffy nose. She would just be whining or crying every half an hr.... I did notice lately she has been putting her fingers into her mouth, probably her last baby teeth are erupting. Not sure if that hurts, because she ate her snacks & food without any problem.

And on top of that, every two hours, she wants to go to "bathroom", I mean sitting on the toilet training seat. She is definitely ready for potty train, even though the only thing that came out was just "gas", but at least she had the right "push". Two years ago, my parents were here in charge of Yoshi's potty training during Kiharu's birth. But I have a feeling, I'm on my own this time.

Hopefully tomorrow everyone will wake up with happy faces and happy mood (that will last for the rest of the day....). Good night, sweet dream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there and take care Yoshi Ma ! Will treat you to lunch at Nam Kee when you come back to HK this summer !

:)

Auntie Anna