Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Kiharu's first day at preschool

So after waiting for 3 years, Kiharu finally gets her own school day. She was so excited this morning, keep smiling all the way to school, cannot even keep her lips close.  She is going to the same preschool where Yoshi attended, same class & teacher. I know for sure she will have lots of fun.
 
No tears and no cry for both Kiharu & Nori. ^_^
 She loves wearing her own backpack, having her own folder and snack box....



 This is Quinn, her classmate. His brother used to be in same class as Yoshi. How time flies by...



So after 6 years, finally I am having a little bit of "me" time. This morning, I choose to come to the coffee shop, updating blog, so to give myself a little special me time too. But eventually it will turn into laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning time... it's alright. Afterall, it's still "me" time. Can't wait for them to come home and tell me all about their stories at school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big Big girl ,she's such a happy girl,

kk & pp

Anonymous said...

were they asked to color elephants (seems to be so from the photo) ? this school know what they are doing :)

enjoy your ME time. Sometimes l wish my husband will get out with his friends so l can get some ME time too. haha

Auntie Anna