Friday, February 7, 2014

C-O-L-D~~~~~~~~~

Nori was away on business trip this week. Seems like everytime when he's on a long trip, snow storm comes..... we had a snow/ice storm the other day. I don't mind shoveling snow, but the ice layer on top was just too heavy to lift. Till today, I still have Salonpas patches on my back... School got cancelled for the 7th time this winter, kids enjoyed the outside fun.




 Our proud cleaning job
 Today Yoshi has to dress up as 100 yrs old to celebrate 100th day of school. Luckily I found a few toys I could use at home. He said the taping of mustache was not comfortable, but he enjoyed his look in front of mirror. The funny thing, he was looking at both grandparents' photos last night for "inspiration". I told him both of you (kung kung & Ojiichan) are not 100 years old, but he said "they are old man".....^_^


No comments: