Thursday, August 2, 2007

My new boss

My new job- home alone with Yoshi in the daytime


My new boss- Mr. Yoshitaka, his characteristics:
- "moody": usually in great mood after he woke up in morning and after each meals. But when he is hungry, no sweet talk would calm him down.
- "impolite": farting without advance notice.
- "demanding": do not give his employee (me) lunch hrs, and needs constant attention.

But the best benefit of this new job: his smile and his foreign language (like E.T. talking..)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

- "impolite": farting without advance notice.

ahaha.. I wonder who did yoshi get this from? Odosan or Uncle Henry.. ahhaha

Anonymous said...

depends on the smell

Anonymous said...

Please let me know who will inform someone first before farting. I would love to talk to this person.

Anonymous said...

sometimes i do, i like to share

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha
Must be Henry ^.^/

Wario said...

Pui,

Your new Boss is really have a "Bossie" looking.. You know Bossie better you get promoted faster! (when you feel you Bossie is ready to fart then...hahaha you know the rest la...)hohoho!!!