Friday, August 31, 2007

Yoshi is a healthy baby

The first 2 months of Yoshi's life, he was fed with expressed breastmilk & formula, for many reasons, I didn't think breastfeeding is possible. However, I gave another try after 2 months, happy to say, we are doing very well. I do give a bottle once every night. But just like most breastfed mommy, I do worry about how this change affect him, always wonder if he has enough milk, especially now that he sucks his fingers, I always get confusing signals from him. So, I took Yoshi for a weight check. He is 14LBs (6350 gm) today, 70 percentile. The nurse reassure me that he is doing great, a very healthy baby. The only thing is the nurse initially thought Yoshi is a girl, because of his hair.....^_^ Now, I'm worry free.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no wonder you got the confusing signals from Yoshi, he sang karaoke while you're dreaming in midnight.

good job Mom !

gp & gm

amy said...

ganbatte ne!