Saturday, September 29, 2007

Good .......Morning!!!!

Today, I have a great start in the morning:

- Yoshi didn't have any fever last night from the vaccination, very relief.
- He woke up with a big big smile.
- He slept for almost 7 hrs straight since 1a.m. feeding, so I got good rest too.
- Today is picture perfect weather, cool and lots of sunshine.
- (Later today, we have invited Nori's co-workers and their families to come for backyard BBQ, it will be lots of fun.)
- I went to get McDonald breakfast carry out, which is one of my favorite
- I was able to totally relax during that 20 mins driving- sunroof opened; turn up the music; no make up; enjoying the morning breeze which I have missed for so long.
- Even stop by to get some flowers to brighten the day
- Came home seeing both father and son sleeping together quietly.
- (and I even have time to do this blog....which I can't wait to share)
Just like the Mastercard commercial "... there is something money cannot buy, it's priceless..." well........I did spend $9 for the breakfast and gas money too.....but the unexpected joyful feeling I have this morning......is priceless!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're such a great Mom, there's  lots of sunshine outside and inside also.I can see the shining morning star from your window ,take a look your picture!

wishing you the same feeling every morning.

gp & gm