Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Question for bloggers

(Ok Cecilia- here is my question that is similar to yours too......)

To all bloggers & readers~ there is this question that I have in mind for a long time.....blogging is like writing a diary to me. Not only to share with all of u, also hoping Yoshi be able to enjoy and keep as memories. But I'm an old fashion person, I like to print on paper, flip thru it all the time (& I don't trust saving it somewhere in cyberspace only...) There is this thing call "blog book" from blurb , just like a photo bk, but after trying it, I found it very inflexible for my format. So the only solution I have done was just copy & paste onto word document. But I doubt myself if this is the only option?! So now, I'm WAY too behind with the printing...IS THIS REALLY MY ONLY OPTION?? Do anyone of u do anything else different?

Nowadays, being a mom, not only have the usual duties, but I kept telling Nori, I have a side job at night time- updating blog, downloading & uploading photos to print (never thought of that when I click click click the camera like crazy....), then inserting into album (thx for Grandpa's BIG BIG help)...oh my!!

But u know what, at the end of the day, knowing so many people enjoy reading the blog, get to know Yoshi much more each day, and get to laugh for few seconds once in a while from his silly actions.....that's all it matters. I have accomplished my mission. THANKS!

4 comments:

amy said...

sorry i don't have any answers. actually i was hoping to print a book with blurb too but really got no time to do it.

Anonymous said...

Mom, you've been doing the great great job since you started this blog when "HISH" (Yoshi) was still in your tummy.All in all it's for your lovely son Yoshi, he is so lucky to have the great great parents like you both.

As the readers,fans,kk & pp, we would like to say "THANKS' to you.

kk & pp

Wario said...

Keep up the good work Pui Mama!!! I enjoy to read your blog when i am at work from mon-fri...

Happy to see my piggy friend Yoshi feeding from a standard "milk truck" to now he can hold a bottle to drink by himself is all amazing and remarkable...

For printing matter... i have no clue at all. Cos i am a old fashion people too!!! I still like to use a film camera to make print hahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

I looked at 'blurb', but that doesn't support HK Yahoo blog, so I can't see if it's easy to use or not. I have a friend that convert all blogs to pdf files. I think it's easier to print pdf files and then just bind them together in future.