Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Kiharu!!!

We can't believe Kiharu is turning 1 year old. Me and Nori kept saying what we were doing a year ago today- having breakfast as McDonald; shopping around town with grandparents; having Mexican dinner & starting the contraction during Yoshi's bathtime before heading to hospital....... all these felt like only a short while ago.

ONE year old Kiharu--
- You sure don't like sitting on the highchair. The strap around your waist is useless. Right now, all I can do is to have u sit on my lap while feeding (unless it's finger food like fruit or snack, which you were more focus on grabbing the food on your own). But I am not going to chase after u with the spoon my little girl.....

- You are never scare of my mad face look (unlike your brother). The more intense my facial expression I gave u, the harder the smile u return.

- Besides Otousan & Yoshi, you are 99.5% attached to me. You do not like being held by anyone else, unless more than 30 mins observation/ warm up time is being given.

- You have great appetite on all meals. You can finish a big bowl of congee, then follow by fruit or other snack.

- You start to sleep thru the nights. (but u tend to not like me talking about this, because u would always wake me up that following night after I compliment you)

- You love hanging out with brother Yoshi, you would follow him everywhere, even to the bathroom (can u smell the stinkiness?) Who wouldn't when he's such a great brother to you (almost all the time....almost)

- You love jamming music with Yoshi. He would sing, dance, play instrument and you would bounce your head along with the music beat.

......there are so much to write about you, but guess what I love the most, is your big welcome smile at the crib when you wakes up from morning or nap. And I love seeing you and Yoshi play together, though there are lots of fighting moment, but love is in the air.... xoxoxo

Ki-chan, Happy birthday our little girl, we all love you so much, so bless to have you.

This is how we celebrate your birthday!!!! ^_^
I guess she is trying to tell you it's her birthday!!! (Yoshi was trying to finish his dinner at the background)

4 comments:

amy said...

sweet 1st birthday, kiharu!

blueberrydream said...

Happy Birthday little Kihara♫ Can't believe a year passes so fast!! Hope to see you soon in the near future♪

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Kiharu! Let me sing a birthday song for you, since you just know how to " lala lala and dada dada " at this moment... Okay, get really.." Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Kiharu... Happy Birthday to YOU!! " Have a wonderful day, girl!! love you~~~

馬渡太太 said...

Ki-chan, お誕生日おめでどうございます!Please keep your BIG smile and brighten up パパ、ママ & お兄ちゃん everyday!!