Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hello Hong Kong

Otousan, we already miss you....


 Auntie Yukie, your bag comes in handy... thx.
 Number one necessity for travelling with kids on plane- TV screen on each seats
 Highlight for kids meal- jello
 The 16 hours flight from Chicago to HK was really long, at some point, I gave up looking at the watch. The kids did really well. They slept alright, on and off with about 5 hours. The rest of the awake time was filled with food, TV, lego, stickers...
 Hello kon kon po po. To our suprise, Kiharu has NO problem attaching to them. (Now, they are playing with them non-stop since this morning)
 Last night after arriving at the airport, at some point, I felt like I was the "babysitter" who was in charge of bringing the kids to HK. No one pay any attention to me...^_^
 Hello Uncle Henry..
 Oh no. now we have strong competition on the amount of sushi... Yoshi no longer just satisfy with cucumber or egg (the cheapest one), his taste has been upgraded to raw fish quality....^_^
 Luckily, the little one has no clue and is fine with egg only....hee hee
 Last night, they went to bed around 12:30.....this morning, Yoshi woke me up at 3:30a.m, since then, he's still awake now (9:30) full of energy. The easiest part about jet lag this time, with Kiharu being older, they were able to entertain themselves with singing, talking in the dark, while I was still acttached to the bed.....(but not for long). Wonder how the day will be later on with all sleepiness kicking in soon...... (and the worst part is, my parent's apartment building complex is under major construction, so noise will be an issue for afternoon nap.....maybe we will need to take a nap on the beach instead....^_^)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks so fun!
Miss you all here.

Otousan

Anonymous said...

It feels so funny when I read "no one paid any attention to me ..." ! haha

Have fun, have enough rest, and let us know when you're free to meet (no pressure, you know me ... hehe).

See you soon !

Auntie Anna

Anonymous said...

Welcome back pui, yoshi and kiharu!

I aloso like your comment ' no one paid attention to me' as i have same experience as yours here, haha

Let me know which day is good to meet

Elina