Thursday, May 24, 2012

Jet lag

Still suffering from jet lag....but it's much better than I thought. I think slowly we will get back into routine. Kiharu & Yoshi took an afternoon nap today at home.
 Before trip, Yoshi said he wanted to eat cha siu bao (BBQ pork bun) in Hong Kong. And of course, that's the first meal after we arrived.

 Took Yoshi to see his favorite train sets. he was just way too exhauster. But surely the trains brighten him up very soon.
 At lunch time, Yoshi saw a concert flyer of a Chinese opera singing./ He pointed at those people in costumes, and said "they lok like sumo-san" ^_^
Please forgive me if I wrote any strange words in between this post, as I''m suffering serious jet lag at this moment, need to sleep. Reminds me ot the Statistic class in college.......Zzzzzzzz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

???
were is you desk???

Otousan

amy said...

welcome back! hope to see you soon! :)