Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sickness

On Monday morning, Yoshi woke up with a slight fever. We took him to doctor and got some medicine. But the fever got much higher the next day, almost 104 degree. We had to go back to visit doctor and confirmed he has Strep Throat. He was very tired yesterday, but he was a really good kid. He put on his mask and take medicine as told. He never fuzz or cranky.

Just as we thought his fever was gone with the sweat this morning, and he was having a much better day, painting, playing ping pong in the house, the fever came back tonight- 102 degree.... I know it will take some time, hope little by little, it will get easier. Hang in there my little guy. Sweet dream.....



During this few days when Yoshi was sick, Kiharu totally tries to do many things to get your attention, or at least to let me know she demands for attention......I can't even describe what she did, but perhaps with more people in the house, she KNOWS she can get it..... I tried to fulfill her demand when I can, I know she is only 2 yrs old, she is only asking for more love and care. I'm only glad grandparents are here for extra help....thank you.

No comments: