Thursday, July 12, 2012

First swimming at the beach

Yesterday was the first time for the kids to swim at the beach, not just scooping the sand. Yoshi LOVES it. Kiharu......well, first 20 mins- cry cry cry, refused to get into the water. But perhaps Yoshi's excitement changed her mind. After another 20 mins, she already said "I can swim on my own"...... oh my little girl, no, not yet, you are FAR from knowing how to swim yet. Me and grandpa were the ones who kept u floating on the water......^_^ 




Kiharu was relaxing on the water....(while one of us was holding her body underneath)
Yeah, somehow KIharu's float is much bigger than Yoshi's. And I got her a pair of arm floaties today too.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh

Can't wait to get there >.<

Otousan

Darius Cartmell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darius Cartmell said...

Hahaha! I remember the first time I brought my kids to the beach. They were screaming and crying because they were too afraid to get into the water even though I was with them. When they finally got on the water, they enjoyed it so much that they didn’t want to get out. Now, we usually take them to the beach whenever there is a chance. I just love seeing the happiness on their faces!

Darius Cartmell