Saturday, December 22, 2012

3 more days to Christmas

Well, Nori's vacation officially starting today (YEAH!!!). We were suppose to be in Chicago this weekend, but we had a last minute plan changed. Yoshi caught a mild case of flu. He had fever the last two days. The doctor visit yesterday confirmed it. But with the powerful medicine and the mild case symptom, he recovered very fast. This morning, he was the usual him again (relief!!)

A side note- when I picked up the medicine at pharmacy, the lady asked :"Are you aware how much the medicine cost?"....just by that question, I guess "I'm". What can I say.....

This week, we had the first snow of the season, it wasn't that much at all, but enough to get the kids excited...
 (Yoshi's iceman)
 Kiharu's ice sculpture
 THANK YOU for all the Christmas packages, we love the doorbell and mailman a lot lately.


 Wall of holiday cards


 Yoshi did a holiday shopping all by himself at school's santa secret shop. With the money we gave him, he bought presents for Kiharu, me & Nori. I love that idea, so cute. Can't wait to see what he had chosen for us. ^_^


 First vacation day = the building of train kingdom



No comments: