Friday, January 11, 2013

Kiharu is 3

Cannot believe Kiharu is already 3. (although sometimes I felt like she is 6...). These three years went by so fast. It's a joy to have her with us. She is a great buddy to Yoshi (most of the time), they share tons of silly laugh together. Although she is the main factor of sibling arguments, but she allows Yoshi to become a better brother.  Although she is the main reason why me & Nori have grow more white hairs, but she is also the reason why I have more eye wrinkle lines, because we laugh so much more having her around.

Unlike the past when we always did birthday parties at home with friends. Considering she has only very few of her own friends, we did a fun event outside instead (will write more about that later). And yesterday (her actual birthday), we spent some fun time together at home.
I let the kids pick out a special balloon each. Kiharu's has music when tapping; Yoshi- a spiderman one.  Then we baked cake together. I was prepared to take much longer time to do that together (and more patience too)... Then Nori came home early enough to have dinner together. It was a fun day.
THANK YOU everyone for your birthday wishes, cards, presents. I will post more photos and videos later (after this weekend big event I'm doing for my friend). THANK YOU. You have all made her birthday extra special (really, she really feel very happy and special yesterday and everyday....^_^)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ki-chan,

生日快樂 !

kk & pp