Thursday, April 26, 2007

Close up on "Hish"



Today me and Nori got to see "Hish" close up again, it's been almost 2 months since we saw his hide and seek game on the screen. This time, the ultrasound video is showing much more like a "baby", rather than just skeletons....but I must say I still have a difficult time trying to figure out which body part is which, till the lady pointed it out on the screen. The best moment was seeing his lip moving, then followed by his nose, eyes....look so real. He is now about 5-6 LB, very active as he was moving around a lot just within the few mins ultrasound video.... can't wait to see him in real person and hear his voice.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know...I have been watching this for more than 5 times, but I still couldn't figure out where is your little boy's head and feet...sorry, call me stupid la!

Anyway, one more month to go...take care!