Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Latest update

It's been a lot of fun for me and Nori (& hopefully all of u too) in counting the vote of Hish's name. Hope more to come. So far, me and Nori are taking our time to see which one we like most, no decision yet, so hang in there everyone.....^_^ I know Hish is definitely excited in getting his new name soon. Oh, one "minor" thing to keep in mind when u pick your choice, don't forget I will need to have a easy name to yell out if Hish is being naughty or waking him up to go to school..... if he's like future uncle Henry, then I might need to call his name more than 5 times before he will response, so it can't be a name too tricky to pronounce....hee hee... (just kidding).....^_^ here is a photo of uncle Henry and Christa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should ask your Mom how was she waking her son up every morning (only for school days).
As I recall, she never call his name more than 3 times then she started to call his dad's name (I have a easy name to yell out !) Henry jumped up (not woke up)before I responded .
HAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anonymous said...

I think we should change the subject back to Kambayashi Family~~~

Anonymous said...

Okay uncle Henry, we should ask Nori's parents the same quetion.

Mr. and Mrs. M.Kambayashi,

Are you there ? How many times you had to use the rattan or bamboo stems to wake up your son in the morning when he was a junior high school boy ?

Hahaaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.....i'm gonna know all of the Chan family secrets. :)

Anonymous said...

You will know the Kambayashi family secrets (Nori's part) soon.