Monday, February 11, 2008

Our future hero- Shimajiro-kun


Yoshi got this puppet toy from grandma in Japan during xmas. His name is "Shimajiro". Yoshi's cousins- Nana & Yuuki-chan likes it a lot. All along I thought it is just some kind of popular Japanese cartoon character, never really ask any further. Till tonight just happened to saw a clip from Youtube, then realized Shimajiro could be my lifesaver someday when Yoshi starts his potty train (Arigato oobachan & Oojichan)...The funniest part (besides the cartoon & song) is the actual device that they show at the end of the clip....but my friends, don't expect to see any video clip upload from me and Nori singing this song in the bathroom in any future, even if we do so, it's private family memory only.....^_^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my ... I almost dropped my mug when I was watching the last bit of this video (real demonstration by that cute boy !)

Auntie Anna

Anonymous said...

Nice toilet training and family bonding time !!

Auntie Connie

Anonymous said...

We don't expect having the chance to see you and Nori singing & dancing but you have to start the practice if you don't want Yoshi poops in the bathtub again.Hahaaaaaa

kk & pp