Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Potty training already?!?!

As I'm running out of option in avoiding Yoshi from pooping during bathtime, I can only try grandma's suggestion of EARLY potty training. I know this is WAY too early, as the potty seat packaging box clearly marked "for 18months +", but let's just try, as I GOT TO DO SOMETHING!! Well....we did put little Yoshi's butt onto the seat, but he's halfway sink to the bottom....haha....(no photo yet). Nothing came out. But we will keep trying to practice before each bathtime....this is more for him to realize he should poop in either diaper or that seat, but not bathtub...let's see if he will give me another bomb tomorrow....

In the meantime, let's enjoy the box first...... (make sure to click the left/right arrow at the bottom part of the magic show)

Click to play potty
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey my dear, I had lunch with Onyx today and we shopped at the Mothercare ... and we couldn't help talking about Yoshi :)

You've my best wishes in this poopie training process, will pray for you ! (As I've told Mays that I would pray tonight, I'll include that in my prayer !)

Auntie Anna

Anonymous said...

It seems you both had much fun with the box than the seat itself (no proof without the pictures).

If the size of the seat is too big, why don't you try one of the pot "for 8months +" in your kitchen. hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

kk & pp

Anonymous said...

Good show Yoshi !

kk & pp