Sunday, June 15, 2008

Birthday gift

Nori's birthday gift from mama & Yoshi this year- tickets to see Nascar racing. Thanks to grandparent babysitting Yoshi, we were able to go away for an evening. The original plan was to have Nori followed the GPS navigation to the suprised destination- speedway track (which he thought was restaurant)...but 5 mins after leaving the house, my GPS was out of battery...AH!!! so I have to reveal the secret much sooner (since only Nori knew how to get there) We've been to the racing before, and I always find it very interesting....well...sort of "people watching", v.s. Nori was more into watching those cars zoom by for 200 laps...I think I was day dreaming between 16th laps to 189laps.... On the other hand, seems like Yoshi had a great time with grandparents too, they even watched the same race on TV while playing toy cars at home. (Thanks grandpa/ma..)

This is what Nori found it interesting:
& this is what I found it interesting.....

1 comment:

amy said...

it's sometimes hard to comprehend the things that men like... same for the babies! :P