Friday, June 27, 2008

Emergency call

Last night phone call to the police station:
Police Station (PS): "this is 911, what's the matter?"
Mama: "OH NO!!! My son, my son....he..........he......attacked Mr. Giraffe"
PS: "So what's the address?"
Mama: "at our kitchen, he was sitting on the highchair, while I was cooking"
PS: "Any witness?"
Mama: "No. I saw him reading the book, while chewing something......(turns out to be Mr. Giraffe's ears)"
PS: "Ok, don't panic. We will send an ambulance right away"
Mr. Giraffe's original look

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mama:"Hur..hur..hurry....please... he.....he...... is going ... to finish up....the head...then..then..the neck....you...you...know.....Mr. Giraffe's neck...neck....Oh no...."

kk & pp

Anonymous said...

Poor Mr. Giraffe, he cannnot hear anymore =(
Winnie

Anonymous said...

It's OK, more fibre is good for Yoshi's health =P

Kambayashi said...

Hey Cecilia, actually the ambulance is for Mr. Giraffe instead.....I put my finger into Yoshi's mouth, barely saved part of the ears...but too late for any surgery, poor Mr. Giraffe.....