Wednesday, June 25, 2008

THANK YOU

KK & PP (grandparents)- Our house is so quiet after u left this morning. 3 weeks have gone by so quick. Suddenly me and Yoshi are left home alone again.....we definitely miss the fun time with u both. We can't wait to see u again soon. I got to ask u- was it because u were watching Yoshi these few wks, that I didn't pay much attention...seems like he is crawling MUCH faster after u left.......

Thank you for playing with Yoshi while I was updating blog....

Thank you for giving Yoshi a bath while we were away Thank you (grandpa) for calculating the formula in positioning the frames

Thank you (grandma) for clearing my "to be ironed pile", I can finally see the bottom of the basket Thank you (grandpa) for expanding & setting up our farm again, no need grocery for a while... Thank you (grandma) for helping me to fight the "Yoshi changing clothes" battle all the time... Thank you (grandpa) for painting our deck, especially for your precise masking tape job!! Thank you for spending quality time with little YoshiThank you for all the cooking & feeding our hungry family
Thank you for all the lifting and exercising, hope you are not running out of heat patches for arms & muscles..
Thank you for TRYING all the impossibles....^_^Thank you (grandpa) for your PERFECT organization skills on all my 682 photos
Thank you for spoiling little Yoshi (oh my.....)
THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! See you soon.


(See Yoshi's hair at 5:30a.m. morning call...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what, you've made me wanting to have a baby too ! (but that thought will disappear after my tea break ~)

Auntie Anna

amy said...

i love all the kk and pp playing w/ yoshi pics. it's so touching sometimes seeing my parents playing w/ rafael. and every weekend when mac is at work, i just can't wait to have my parents here so we can play w/ rafael together.

the calculations for the frames are really impressive btw!

and just curious... are you a huge fan of curious george? i used to love it a lot too. i've got two curious george books for rafael and always plays the game of "where's the monkey?" with him when we read. :)

Kambayashi said...

Anna- maybe that thought someday will become true, u never know. And maybe, just maybe we will become in-laws...^_^ u never know.

Amy- yes, it's great seeing Yoshi playing with grandparents & Nori. I have actually never watch Curious George till I met Nori (it's his old time favorite). Both father & son are just like the monkeys.....the cartoon is pretty cute though.

Anonymous said...

Hi!Yoshi,after 24 hrs journey (door to door) we were home again, we miss playing with you too. It's a great time for us to share the great happiness with you and your family when we're with you.Thank you ! Hope to see you soon.

kk & pp