Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm (We're) LOVIN' IT~

Have u ever sat on the couch watching TV late at night, then a commercial came up with all these yummy food showing, and the person sat next to you kept on saying "hm...I'm hungry"?!
what would u do if all these kept you thinking about food for the next 10 mins....to a point u knew u can't wait till breakfast.....what would u do?
...........................
.................
..........
......
Since I haven't been out of the house the whole day, and it's dark enough outside where no one can see my messy hair with no make up.........
......................
.............
......
...
Let's grab the car key (& camera), "I'll be back in 15 mins"
well....at this late, the only thing that's available is McDee....
After 15 mins, delivery arrived. ~ The french fries had changed from medium size to small size; hot fudge sundae was half melted... How can u say no to these?! Ok....if u are thinking to leave me a comment about the side effect of these greasy food....it's ok. I got your message!! ^_^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say your report on this late night food delivery is very detail (with the pics ! gee you're such a blogger ! haha)

I've no objection to people eating fast food, esp for people like you and me, I guess we're qualified to indulge in fatty food once in a while !

Auntie Anna

Anonymous said...

Ohoooooo I miss the drive thru Mcdonalds...soo yummy!!!
Winnie

Anonymous said...

You know what I am on my mind Pui - but still, be careful of your cholestrol level...though I also had a big chocolate bar tonight!!

Mays