Friday, February 6, 2009

Let's go out again

Warm weather is finally on the way. Snow is melting, sky is clearing and we are ready to go.
Hi Katie (our neighbour), good job in making the snowman with the half melted snow/ice.
I have been looking for places to go with Yoshi during the long winter months. After talking with other moms, library seems to be the most popular and convenient place. I have taken Yoshi to the nearby library before, but we must have visited on the most unorganized day, I didn't have a good impression. But today, we went back again and it was much better. We did have a place to sit down and puzzle for Yoshi to play at the kids corner. He actually enjoyed a lot. I'm sure we will be back.
This photo of Yoshi makes him look much older, until....................

.............u look underneath the table....
One of the book we borrowed from library--
There are more books for us to have fun together..
I just wanted to thank everyone, including all blog friends for sharing with us what kids like. This actually encourages me to be more creative and spend more quality time with Yoshi together. I can't wait for more arts and crafts projects to do with him as well (only if he wouldn't eat the glue or paper...)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you got a picture of Katie making this snowman. I didn't get one before it melted. Thanks!