Monday, September 6, 2010

Hearing loss

I kept asking Nori today..."Was it always this quiet in the house?" "was it really?".... there are no more sound of construction, traffic, TV, radio, other people talking....but only the washing machine tumbling sound... Nori reassured me- "Yes, it's always been like that. And for the past 49 days, it was even more quiet while we were gone and he was home alone."


Day 1 since we are back, I'm actually feeling fine, not any jet lag at all. I was able to sleep well last night especially with such a quiet place. I only woke up feeding Kiharu. When I woke up this morning, I felt for the first time that I was able to get great REST. (U would think I did during the trip, but it had been quite busy). But on the other hand, Nori seems to have the worst jet lag. He was awake with Yoshi from 2-5a.m last night (they slept together last night). And normally, Nori would have been at work the next day when we were back. But today is holiday here. And thank goodness he's around, I was able to do lots of housework & grocery trip.

Summer vacation is offically over tomorrow, back to work. Otousan, Ganbatte!! We will miss having u around here.

No comments: