Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Injuried zoo animals

Now that we are slowly getting back into daily routines, felt like I'm constantly standing inside the kitchen- breakfast, lunch, teatime, dinner....and with Kiharu eating more solid food, I even felt like preparing all kinds of meal everyday- baby meal, kids meal & Nori's late night dinner... no wonder my feet gets tired easily.

Blogging time is even harder to come by. I used to update blog while kids napping, but now it's either trying to juggle both kids' nap time together or either cooking.....or the latest responsibility- stopping Kiharu from crawling into Yoshi's train territority or making sure she is not trying to chew the tires out from Yoshi's cars.... I totally need 2 more sets of eyes on the back of my head....(no...I'm not complaining the joy of having 2 kids, just there have been few more adjustments into our daily lives. ^_^) and I'm now typing with single hand, while having the little girl rubbing her itchy new teeth on my shoulder....yes, 2 new bottom teeth.


Anyway, pulled out the Inai Inai (pee-ka-boo) book for Kiharu, then I realized those "injuried" zoo animals have never gotten their medical attention these past 2 years..... (here is the link to the original zoo opening 2 years ago...)

Here is a video of Yoshi having fun with his cousins Nana-chan & Yuuki-chan in Japan...how fun.

No comments: