Thursday, December 9, 2010

We are back

These past 2 weeks felt like 2 months..... after Nori & Yoshi caught the stomach virus, I got defeated on Monday night as well. The overnight viomiting (not to mention the unexpected 4a.m call from Kiharu) left me powerless on Tuesday . Luckily the kids were very good, Kiharu took a morning nap, Yoshi was able to entertain himself between toys and videos. I got the true taste of "mother of two". I'm finally recovered now, energy level back to normal (had to...). This was one bad virus, luckily we aren't suffering at the same time. Hopefully, that's it for us, so we can all enjoy the wonderful holiday season. Take care everyone, stay healthy.

1 comment:

Susannah said...

Glad to hear from you today and that you guys are all better! Yoshi looks like he is back to his happy self and I love the picture of Kiharu smiling and showing off her teeth!