Saturday, December 11, 2010

What do you want to see?

I always tell people, writing this blog is a huge part of my contact with outside world (I mean all of u, family & friends). Everyday, there are many little things I want to share, about kids, about our daily lives. It's always fun to read your comments (Thank you). Though I don't respond to each of those, but me and Nori for sure enjoy knowing there are many friends out there.
Well, two more weeks to Christmas, it's time for santa to grant some wishes. I thought it might be fun to let u tell us what u want to see (photos/ videos) on the future blog post. It could be anything, camera(wom)man is ready. Trust me, winter is long, there are plenty of time to capture any moment / anything u want to see....^_^ just leave a comment on this blog post, and santa will grant your wishes in the future post. (u don't have to sign up any account for leaving comment, just click "anonymous", but remember to leave your name at the end of the message)
Ho Ho Ho!!!

8 comments:

Uncle Henry said...

I wanna see how ki-chan play with her brother :D

Anonymous said...

I was chewing on my breakfast while reading your blog in my office, and all of a sudden I thought "hm ... perhaps Pui will become a famous blogger one day and get her blog published in books" (hahaha, anything can happen ~)

Ok back to the topic. I want to see YOU singing while Yoshi (and Kiharu) will be the audience ... (I think there's no restriction as to WHO is performing, right ? HAHA)

ok, back to work. Happy Monday.

Auntie Anna

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sabrina,

It's Crystal from SPCS. U remember me? I see your blog thru our schoolmate's fb link. I love your blog so much. I am becoming your blog fan! Your kids are lovely.

I wish to see your kids unwrapping their x'mas gifts under the christmas tree.

Merry Christmas!

Crystal

amy said...

i want cooking tutorials of japanese dishes pls! :)

blueberrydream said...

i will love to see how big brother kisses his cute little sister♥[

Judith

Kambayashi said...

Thx everyone.

Henry- I had been trying to post a video for u in the past hour, but no luck. Will try again tomorrow..

Anna- maybe someday your wish will be granted, just wait! ^_^ One of my long wishful thinking is to print out my blog and keep as diary. But I'm SO behind in copy & paste, don't know if that will ever happen. Maybe u can be my publisher.

Crystal- welcome here. Glad u enjoy reading the blog. It's just my way of sharing a little piece of our lives with friends and family.

Amy- Japanese tutorial? I think u meant from Yoshi, right? otherwise I will have to pull out my Japanese dictionary...

Judith- kisses? that should be easy, only if my camera can capture that quick moment...wait and see.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pui, I want to see Kiharu, Yoshi and you more of coz' Nori as well if he is not that busy heeee...can u guys dance, sing and eat together or even a fighting moment? I wish my dreams will come true, thanks my santa clause
Winnie

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel