Friday, February 18, 2011

Favorite night of the week

Friday night is the happiest day in our house. Every night, Yoshi would ask Nori if he's working the next day, he would be waiting and waiting till tonight (Friday). He came to me and said with excitment "Mama, Otousan doesn't have to go to work tomorrow". And before bedtime, he would tell Nori to play Shinkansen train with him when they wake up. xoxoxo

(Otousan, you should go to sleep early tonight, it will be a long play day tomorrow and the day after tomorrow...) (I'm typing this comment to the guy who is now sitting right next to me with his lap top...^_^)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend the Kambayashi !

And I LOVE the photos ! I've shown them to my sister and she was like "AW..... THEY ARE SO CUTE ! AW ..... AW....." (can't imagine how would she react if she has the chance to see them in person !)

Auntie Anna