Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Spaces between the mess

This evening, the kids had decided to dump out all the toys from the bins, so they can use the bins as sitting tools. I tried not to look at the mess (headache), as long as they are not bothering my cooking.

Later on, Yoshi asked to watch a video before dinner, I told him he needs to clean up, there is no place for them to sit anyway. So guess what, two of them managed to push the toys away, so to clear a path to the sofa, and two (perfect) spots for them to sit. Then said "Mama, see now we can sit. We will clean up the toys after dinner." (smart kids). Well, in order to finish up my cooking, I agree to that negotiation. And my agreement was "if you don't clean up after dinner, all the toys will be donated to other kids....". Let's see.....

3 comments:

amy said...

haha, same tactic here! our version is: "if you don't clean up before bedtime, all the toys will be donated to other kids...."!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Did they ask if they can only clean up those toys they want to keep ?

kk &.....(pp 話我教壞佢地喎)

Anonymous said...

Smart kids !! :)
So did they clean up after the TV time ?

Auntie Anna