Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekend

Usually in the weekend, we always go out. But once in a while, staying home with no specific plan, slowing down the pace is relaxing. I love seeing Nori spent time reading story to Yoshi or teaching him Japanese. I did a lot of those writing and teaching in weekdays, but I know how much Yoshi enjoys having Nori be the teacher, especially in the Japanese subject. This coming April, Yoshi will start to attend a Japanese school here every Saturday (full day), I'm sure there will be more bonding moments between them.



(giving massage to Nori)


This afternoon when I came back from store, I was suprised to see Kiharu was still playing without nap. When I asked the person on duty, he said: "I asked if she was sleepy and wanted to take a nap, she said no and shaked her head"....... Really? you asked a 2 year old if she's sleepy?? (no, you don't ask, you TELL her what to do)..............

But after a long evening of non-stop child care, I told Nori: "Though u may not be perfect on physical child care activity (becareful, have to be very sensitive on the wordings, need to keep the appreciation tone....^_^), but you definitely have exceed on the child entertainment duties. And overall, you got an A+"

Now you know, why Yoshi LOVES LOVES LOVES weekend, he is so excited finding out Otousan doesn't have to go to work and be able to spend time with us. (me too!! I"m excited too!! Thank you Otousan for the wonderful relaxing weekend...and my little moment at the mall. ^_^)

Ganbatte!!

No comments: