Sunday, April 29, 2012

Baseball game

 Today was special for Yoshi & Nori. They went to watch baseball game (Cincinnati Reds) for the first time. It's such a great bonding experience for them. I can tell they had a fun time, because they returned with a new baseball cap + a left over cotton candy (Nori said I can eat the left over...but seeing this photo below, I think I can skip it).


They went to the game with our very good friend- Ito-san and his son Yuya, whom Yoshi (& Kiharu) loves to play with and look up to.  Yoshi cannot stop talking about him before and after the game.

1 comment:

馬渡太太 said...

All Japanese likes baseball!

My two boys are planning to go baseball games when we back to Japan in August.

Takumi went to watch the game by Toyo Carp in Hiroshima two years ago but he was too small to understand, just enjoyed seeing the balloons flying here and there at the Lucky Seven time. :)