Monday, April 23, 2012

Just another update

Yes, as the title said "just another update". Sometimes when I haven't update the blog for a while, Nori would said "you still haven't update yet?". ^_^ (no pressure huh....)

 A typical moment of my backseat passengers- sunglasses and boxes of raisin (with pop music radio)
Every Friday evening, Yoshi is doing attending T-ball class. He enjoys a lot. The first few days, he would spend half of the time kicking or scouping sand So we told him, if he continued to play with sand, then we would leave class and go to playground instead. Since then, he has more concentration on hitting the ball. Fun...
Team shirt with their last name at back.
 Well....second day of Japanese Language School, I still have energy and interest to make character obento box. Luckily there are so many references on internet.  But after school, Yoshi's teacher suggested me to make smaller portion of lunch, because Yoshi ate so slow.......

This past weekend, Chef Nori made a rare appearance in kitchen- German cuisine. Bratwurst + sauerkraut + pretzel bread + potato salad. It's yummy and filling. Wonder what & when will be the next cooking show?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, are you going to make character obento every week ? Looks nice !! I brought lunch today ... just rice and some veggie, perhaps I should make myself a character obento next time ! :)

Auntie Anna

Anonymous said...

Hi Sabrina, here are some more ideas for your weekly character obento! Remember to take pictures for us! Love to see your art works! Crystal

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/template/apple_sub/art_main.php?iss_id=20120427&sec_id=12187363&art_id=16285571

Kambayashi said...

Thanks Crystal for your link. I will be referring to it often then. But I won't be doing character obento every week, only when I have the ingredient to do so. I had fried rice for Yoshi on Saturday, so it doesn't fit into any character I can think of, so it's just a normal obento. ^_^