Friday, September 7, 2012

Hong Kong- Sunshine coming your way.

These past two weeks, I have been spending every free moment browsing the internet for any update news about the ongoing protest in Hong Kong. Since I moved to the US 16 yrs ago, I have never been so attached to the HK news like recently. But seeing how this education movement/protest was started by a group of high school students, who share such passion about the future of the next generation, I'm very touched. As a mother of two, there is nothing more impoartant than protecting your children. Though we are far away, but our hearts are close to all those who are there fighting for their believes. How I wish to be there to be part of this important history.... Hang in there everyone, sunshine coming your way...

You can read more about the protest by clicking HERE

No comments: