Friday, October 19, 2012

Toothfairy visit again

Last night, the toothfairy came by for her 2nd time. Yoshi was so excited before bedtime, wondering what tooth fairy might bring to him in celebrating this milestone. The dentist gave Yoshi this little teeth shape container, how cute it is...

Yoshi kept this container underneath his pillow..... At 5a.m this morning, I heard him calling my name. When I walked into his room, I can clearly see his big smile even with little nightlight and my half open eyes. He was so happy seeing the little toy car that toothfairy left behind for him. Luckily he was able to go back to sleep for little longer before school...... but we are all wondering, how come toothfairy knows exactly what he wants, does she and Santa clause share the same "wish list" information?

No comments: