Thursday, April 11, 2013

Counting

Kiharu is starting to speak more Japanese and even few English words. Last night, she said a Japanese word, I asked her what it meant, she even translated that into Cantonese for me. She sure knows me and Nori speak different languages.

When Yoshi was 3, I used to do a lot of learning activities with him. But I didn't do much with Kiharu. This morning, we did some counting activities. I asked, "What's the number 1 in Otousan's language (Japanese)?"  "ichi". Then, she asked :"What about Yoshi? What does Yoshi speak?"...... good question. Mama speaks Cantonese; Nori speaks Japanese; and Yoshi........

Here is video of Kiharu counting:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

嘩,叻女 Ki-chan !

kk & pp

Anonymous said...

wowwwww Smart girl ! she will be teaching you Japanese in return very soon... hehe

Auntie Anna