Friday, June 21, 2013

Swimming

We have lived in our house for almost 7 yrs. But we never visited the swimming pool in our community. Since the kids were born, I didn't have the confident to take the kids to the pool by myself. I wasn't sure if I can handle watching both of them at the same time.
 
Yesterday, it was very hot. I know how much the kids want to play with water (which we would normally just set up the little kiddie pool at backyard). Suddenly, I have the urge to check out the pool in our community. Then we went home and changed into swim suits. It was almost 4:30p.m, most families already left, and it was very empty at the pool. So the kids were able to enjoy very much. It's been a year since they swam (in Hong Kong).
 
I have a feeling we will be swimming a lot this summer.... lots of fun (& lots of work for me... but it's all worth)
 
(Grandma, I don't know how you did it when we were little. You used to take me and my brother to the beach back and forth by buses.......now I appreciated your effort...^_^)


No comments: