Monday, May 14, 2007

Fun weekend

This past weekend was packed with different activities. My friend Carman was visiting us in between her business trip to Canada. Since it's Mother's Day weekend also, we had scheduled manicure for all of us ladies, that was pretty relaxing. Of course, we did spoiled ourselves with shopping, yummy food and even 2 scoops of ice-cream each (I think that went a bit over what we can handle even under hot summer weather.....) It's really fun to be able to spend some girly time before baby arrives.

Can't believe there are 2 more weeks left ("if" according to schedule). However, I have already started preparing the "hospital bag" just in case. Seems like there are still more needed to be done, but oh well...... as long as we have the crib, diapers and baby car seat, we are ready to go..... I think Nori has been trying to keep track with my belly button as it has been popping like a pop-corn. ^_^

For those who are wondering how my parents are doing- well.....I think they are adapting to here very well so far. Walking around the neighbourhood everyday, come back reporting who has garage sale and what other houses are being built; My dad has spent half of the day switching the position of the hose, trying to make sure the whole back yard is being watered. He really had lots of fun being Nori's yardwork assistant. My mom enjoyed preparing different kind of Chinese food/ drinks for me, I have never seen someone buying that much ginger at one time....(some kind of ginger flavor food......hm..........haven't got to try yet) We even took them to "experience" the weekend flea market yesterday at Traders' World. I think it's quiet interesting for them, esp when we spot a lady wearing shorts and swim suit on top........but mom did end up spending $4 in there, so it's worth the $2 entrance fee at least.

Anyway, Yoshi and us are doing well, his butt has been moving a lot especially during dinner time. Sometimes I do wonder if he was farting or not. ^_^

2 comments:

Wario said...

Sabrina,

I am happy and excited to see you having a baby very soon. I like the name "Yoshiaki" good meaning in general. He is a good friend of "Mario" too ^^

Pls. keep updating the news to us. And have a good time! We love to see the whole family picture in time.


Wario

Anonymous said...

Hm... wonder who Wario is, JH?